Monday, July 22, 2013

Welcome

It is my pleasure to welcome you to 7th grade world history. This year we are going to be taking a journey through several different cultures during the medieval and modern time periods. I want each student's learning experience to be filled with discovery, enrichment, and fun. I have a class syllabus that will be hand out in class and accessible through this link also. I have high expectations for all of my students, which I have outlined in the Classroom Expectations that I will hand out in class and which is also accessible through this link. Throughout the year I will post all homework and classroom updates on this blog. Please feel free to contact me via phone or email with any questions or concerns that may arise. I look forward to a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment