Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Homework and Parent Conferences

I encountered some technical problems and was unable to post homework yesterday and today. Today's homework for all periods is to finish the Q-notes and left-side assignment.

Conferences
Today I sent home notices with students who I am requesting a parent-teacher conference with.  If your student has one, please call or email me to set up a day and time.  If you would like to request one, please call or email me and we can arrange a conference.  I can be reached at 626-974-7400 or lperkins@cvusd.k12.ca.us.  The following is the conference schedule....

Monday, October 7th - 4-7 pm
Tuesday, October 8th - 3-6 pm
Wednesday, October 9th - 1:30-4:30 pm
Thursday, October 10th - 1-4 pm
Friday, October 11th - 9-11 am

No comments:

Post a Comment